Feisal has a unique approach, working with his patients to achieve the best that they can be. He really listens, has empathy and gets results. His patients are encouraged and taught to maintain the achievements they have attained using his engaging style.
He is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, a qualified counsellor and an experienced complementary therapist. Having worked in Harley Street, he has now developed hypnotherapy and counselling practices in Central and South East London.
Feisal has worked at St George’s Hospital, using hypnotherapy with cancer patients receiving chemotherapy as part of a holistic approach to patient care. His interest in working with cancer patients arose after a family member was diagnosed with cancer. This has enabled Feisal to bring a meaningful insight into his practice.
His breadth of experience and understanding combine to make the complicated simple and accessible. Feisal’s approach to hypnotherapy and complementary therapies is warm, calm and friendly, he inspires confidence in his clients to enable them to relax and maximise the benefits of these treatments.
- Trained with London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
- Studied at University of Greenwich and Greenwich College
- Worked in the complementary therapies industry since 1996
- Qualified as a smoking cessation counsellor with QUIT
- Work experience in counselling at Greenwich Mind
- Specialist lecturer in complementary therapies at a range of colleges
- Senior lecturer in clinical hypnosis with LCCH
- Successfully helped to launch Asian QUITline offering his services in Urdu.
- Instrumental in setting up the Asian Counselling service in Asian languages at Greenwich Mind
- Helped to develop a ‘patient’s support group’ in the Oncology Unit at St. George’s hospital and works closely with the Macmillan team
- Runs Masterclasses for hypnotherapist in the use of hypnosis with cancer patients
- Fellow of the British Society for Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® (IMDHA)
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)